Sunday, July 27, 2014

Book Challenge -- Day 21


21. Books I'd Recommend:

Not all of these are books I loved, or even books I liked, some of these are books that changed how I think about the world and myself, others are books that I've turned to in order to stop thinking about the world. For more books I've read you can visit my blog: Picks Off the Bookshelf.
  1. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
  2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  3. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  4. Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by John & Stasi Eldridge
  5. The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
  6. A Midsummer's Night Dream by William Shakespeare
  7. Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carlson Levine
  8. A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf
  9. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
  10. Dearest Mary Jane by Betty Neels

No comments:

Post a Comment