Friday, September 14, 2012

Lights, Popcorn, Action!

     I recently saw the new Avengers movie--LOVED IT! It was a great blend of the hilarity I've expected from Joss Wheedon since Firefly, and the action adventure that comes with creating a movie based on comic books. I'm not much of a comic book aficionado, but I did have some of the back story from the earlier movies. My next question is: Will they make a movie for the Black Widow and Hawkeye?
     The combination of various directors' vision to create the one movie was really interesting to watch, at least for me. The producers and Wheedon did a wonderful job of staying true to the characters that were portrayed in other movies (I really liked the cameos of Black Widow and Hawkeye in Iron Man and Thor).
     I just wish that Hollywood would take such care with other movies and follow the standard they've already created in this grouping of movies. I'm looking forward to watching The Dark Knight Rises.

Just a thought....
Stephie

No comments:

Post a Comment