Sunday, August 26, 2012

Busy Busy Bee!

I will miss you, bed. 
     This week has probably been the craziest week of my summer. I was supposed to move into my apartment on Wednesday, but stuff happened and that didn't end up working out. So I moved in on Saturday, yesterday. But in the midst of all this packing, moving, unpacking and reorganizing (stressful and busy on its own) I was attending a leadership institute at my university--so much fun, and a really great learning experience--then training for Orientation! The next time I have actual free time is after school starts: September sixth!
     It's going to be a crazy couple weeks. I am totally excited about what I'm doing, but I will need sleep sometime in the next couple days and it's not looking likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment