Saturday, August 11, 2012

SWAT Standoff

    So, a couple weeks ago I was driving home from dropping my sister off when I ran into a police roadblock. So I went around and tried to get home the back way and ran into half the neighborhood standing in the middle of the road. At this point I gave up, parked and walked the rest of the way home.
     I got home and shared the news, apparently they had heard some explosions. So, we looked it up--according to the paper's website there was a SWAT standoff. Apparently some guy beat up two women a couple weeks ago and escaped when the police tried to arrest him. Somehow he landed at his mom's place in our neighborhood, somehow the police found him, and everyone just had to stand in the middle of the road to watch them work.
     That night the SWAT team picked the guy up after filling the house with gas.
Justice is served!

Just thinking....
Stephie

No comments:

Post a Comment